Terms and conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) carefully before using the services provided by The SoftGeeks (“we,” “us,” or “our”). By accessing or using our website and services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, please refrain from using our services.
- The SoftGeeks provides tech marketing services, including but not limited to website development, digital marketing strategies, and content creation.
- The specific details and scope of services will be outlined in separate agreements or contracts entered into between The SoftGeeks and the client.
2. Intellectual Property:
- All intellectual property rights, including copyrights, trademarks, and proprietary information, associated with our services and materials provided by The SoftGeeks are the property of The SoftGeeks or our respective licensors.
- You agree not to copy, modify, distribute, reproduce, or sell any of our materials without our prior written consent.
- Any confidential information shared by either party during the course of providing the services shall be treated as confidential and not disclosed to any third parties without prior consent, except as required by law.
4. Limitation of Liability:
- The SoftGeeks shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or related to the use of our services or any content or materials provided by us.
- We make no warranties or representations regarding the accuracy, reliability, or suitability of our services for any particular purpose.
5. Third-Party Websites and Services:
- Our website may contain links to third-party websites or services. We are not responsible for the content, privacy policies, or practices of such third parties.
- You acknowledge and agree that your use of any third-party websites or services is at your own risk.
- Either party may terminate the services provided by The SoftGeeks upon written notice if the other party materially breaches these Terms and fails to remedy the breach within a specified time period.
7. Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of California. Any disputes arising out of these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in California.
8. Changes to these Terms:
- We reserve the right to modify or update these Terms at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting the updated Terms on our website.